Sunday, January 4, 2009

Elisabeth Gets her Loan











A few days later I recieved this email from Rodel:

Steve,

Elisabeth was very happy with the Tricycle bike, her children too. She's hoping that someday she will meet you personally, thanking you for the whole hearted help you extended to her family. I saw her smile when she got the Trcycle, i cannot figure how thankful and excited she was.

Steve, if you can send me some video or recording of your message for our MF Applicant, please do. I know it will help them develop faith and trust in God, because i'm always telling her that the people behind this project were God inspired to help the very poor people like her family.

By the way Steve, Elisabeth net income got up to PH200 -320 per day, (Her income had been P150 - 200/day) sales getting better.
I monitor her activities everyday and counsel her on the things that she needs to do to have sustainable income for her family.

Rodel

No comments: